Welcome to PacoFest 2013!
The purpose of this meeting is to gather a few prominent scientists, friends and collaborators of Paco, who have worked on Particle Physics during the past thirty years. We will discuss their contributions, their understanding of the Standard Model, and their insight to the physics after the LHC.
The event will conclude with a banquet dinner on Friday evening.
For any questions contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the event poster here
- Paul Langacker (IAS, Princeton)
- Pierre Ramond (University of Florida, Gainesville)
- Graham Ross (University of Oxford)
- Fabio Zwirner (Università di Padova)
- José Bernabéu (Universidad de Valencia)
- José Luis Cortés (Universidad de Zaragoza)
- Toni Méndez (IFAE, Barcelona)
- Ramón Pascual (ALBA Synchrotron, Barcelona)
- Mariano Quirós (ICREA/IFAE, Barcelona)
Organizers: High Energy Theory Group
- Juan Antonio Aguilar-Saavedra
- José Ignacio Illana
- Manuel Masip
- Manuel Pérez-Victoria
- José Santiago