CAFPE (in English, Andalusian Center for Elementary Particle Physics) is a Scientific Unit of Excellence at the University of Granada.
22nd International Conference From the Planck Scale to the Electroweak Scale
The conference will be the twenty-second in a series of meetings on Physics beyond the Standard Model, organized jointly by several European research groups.
This year it is organized by the High Energy Theory Group of the Department of Theoretical Physics and Physics of the Cosmos at the University of Granada and will take place in the Parque de las Ciencias Granada from the 3rd to the 7th of June, 2019.
Registration desk open from 08:00 on Monday 3th June
- Preference given to talks requested before 26 April
- Early registration until 17 May
- Registration deadline: 24 May
International Advisory Committee
- I. Antoniadis (Bern and LPTHE, Paris)
- R. Barbieri (SNS, Pisa)
- J. Ellis (King's College, London and CERN)
- H. P. Nilles (Bonn)
- S. Pokorski (Warsaw)
- M. Quirós (IFAE, Barcelona)
- G. Ross (Oxford)
- G. Senjanovic (GSSI, L'Aquila and ICTP, Trieste)
Local Organizing Committee
- F. del Águila
- M. Bastero
- J.I. Illana
- M. Pérez-Victoria
- J. Santiago